- Single-ply, steam bent birch shell recovered from the bottom of Lake Superior
- 14″ x 5″ shell w/ matching re-rings
- High gloss lacquer exterior, hand-sealed and lacquered satin interior
- Sharp hand-cut 45 degree edges on top and bottom, hand cut snare beds, hand-finished with a satin urethane
- Equipped with solid brass Classic tube lugs, single-flanged hoops w/ clip hooks, Trick Strainer, & 18-count stainless steel snare wires
- Remo Coated Ambassador batter head, Remo Clear Hazy resonant head
- Features the patented “Temple Mount” stainless steel strainer brackets, hand-polished to a mirror chrome finish, enabling the installation of the strainer without the need to drill.