● Single-ply, steam bent birch shell recovered from the bottom of Lake Superior
● 14″ x 6” shell w/ matching re-rings
● High gloss lacquer exterior, hand-sealed and high gloss lacquered interior
● Sharp hand-cut 45 degree edges on top and bottom, hand cut snare beds, hand-finished with a satin urethane
● Equipped with solid brass Classic tube lugs, single-flanged hoops w/ clip hooks, Trick Strainer, & 18-count stainless steel snare wires
● Remo Coated Ambassador batter head, Remo Clear Hazy resonant head
● Features the patented “Temple Mount” stainless steel strainer brackets, hand-polished to a mirror chrome finish, enabling the installation of the strainer without the need to drill.